A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

tirsdag den 6. april 2010

Island Time


My husband and I went to the Infusion Cafe recently, and came across the new issue of Island Time, a quarterly magazine about life on Guam - sport, entertaining and dining.


I flipped through it, while enjoying my tea and looking out on Tumon Bay. It had an ad montage over a few pages, presenting foods at different restaurants. On page 32 my eyes fell on the ad for “Sugar and Spice”, the great restaurant I currently show my work - and the picture was obviously taken after I hung my art on the wall. Pretty fun to have my work (kind of) featured in a Guam tourist magazine...