A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

tirsdag den 20. april 2010

Art Prints

Recently I have started making a few prints of my work, matted and framed. It is not something I have ever even thought of doing before, but Filamore Alcon at the Guam Gallery of Art mainly sells prints, and he suggested I should look into it. It is still a project and a thought in the making, but I like the idea. Especially since I was able to get great quality prints made - it has GOT to be good quality. So far a few prints are available in the Guam Gallery of Art, but in the near future they should also be available at the Gift Shop at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam.