A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

onsdag den 25. maj 2011

Student Art Exhibition

We all felt it would be great to if the student’s pet portrait could be on display somewhere for a while, to get them out in the world! I was thinking that perhaps the local veterinary clinic may be interested - that would be a great and obvious choice. I gave them a call, and luckily they really liked the idea. So, we went there today, a couple of students, teachers and I, and hung the 12 paintings around the waiting room. Since I saw the paintings last, they had even framed them very nicely, and they looked great and colorful on the white walls.

So, this fine work will be on view at Dyrlægegruppen Vestjylland until the beginning of October.