A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

søndag den 5. juni 2011

Today, Sunday June 5th., Lemvig Dyrskue (Lemvig County Fair) is happening. As part of the fair, Bovbjerg Fyr (Bovbjerg Lighthouse) has arranged an art auction.

(This is where I showed work back in February.)

They’ve asked artists who have previously had art shows there, to donate a piece of art for the auction. I have donated one of my small women studies, titled “Stockholm”.

Best of Luck to Bovbjerg Fyr - I hope they’ll manage to raise a lot of money - it is for a great cause.