A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

lørdag den 8. januar 2011

Preparing For The Show

As mentioned, I am preparing for an art show in “Kammergalleriet”, a small gallery in my hometown of Lemvig.


I am a serious list maker, and I see that I still have a few things to cross out, before I am quite there. Yesterday I got the posters printed, and on Monday I’ll be hanging them around town. I am not sure if I work best with a deadline or not - I think I maybe do. I enjoy the slight inner stress, and lack of overview of the situation. A strange thing to enjoy, I know. Not sure how that works. By Friday - ready or not - my show will be coming up...


Well - better get back to it. Here’s the poster, anyway...