A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

søndag den 9. oktober 2011

Juried Show - Kunstforeningen Limfjorden

Kunstforeningen Limfjorden (The Art Fund Limfjorden) hosts a jured art exhibition every fall in Struer, only a short drive from my hometown of Lemvig.
I had work admitted back in 1998, 2001 and 2008.
This year I decided applied again, since I am in the area, and I was lucky enough to get one painting admitted in the show:)

The private view was this past Saturday, Oct. 8th. The exhibition is open until November 6th. Here's a few photos from the opening.
For more information: