A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

søndag den 1. juli 2012

Bye bye Website:(

My website yesterday... And below is how it looked this morning...

Although I knew it was happening, it was still annoying to wake up to a black page, saying "MOBILE ME is closed", where my website used to be! I was well aware that yesterday was the last day of my website, but still! I suppose I'd somehow subconsciously hoped that it would have stayed the same. That I just could not make updates. But nope, it is  a b s o l u t e l y  gone! I was a huge fan of IWeb, the program I had used building my site. Not sure why they chose to shut it down - perhaps I was the only one using it, and loving it? Who knows! I will have to build a new website in a new program in the future, but for now- this blog will have to do. 
With a (relatively) new baby in my life, as well as a big move in the near future, I haven't found much time for making art lately, let alone building websites. So, it maybe a while before a new site is up and running! Until then, this page is it, and it is not actually a bad substitute!