A blog about my work and the way it happens. Things I see, hear, feel and find interesting, funny, odd or just plain curious. News about Everything and Anything Art wise, Expected or Unexpected. This blog is an open work diary for myself, and you are very welcome to follow me on my journey...

onsdag den 23. september 2009

Showing Work at the Galleri Saltum

As I mentioned in my blog just the other day, my summer has been very busy, mostly with thoughts of moving to a completely different part of the world and start over. As well as all the practicalities involved in such a move. But one very exiting thing that did happen while I was in Denmark, is that I got in contact with Galleri Saltum. I went to meet them on a very rainy day in June, brought a few pieces along, and they were interested in showing my work. The gallery is located in the small town of Saltum in the north of Jutland.


This spring I was able to ship quite a few of my larger pieces back to Denmark (with help from some great friends) and I am exited to now be able to show this work in this exhibition. It is all newer work I did while I was living in New Jersey these past four years.


I will participate in a jubilee group show, as the Gallery celebrates it’s 6th birthday. Unfortunately I am far to far away to be there for the open view, but I look forward to hear about the show, as well as hopefully get some photos from the evening.


Among other artists in the show: Anne Risum, Mette Gregersen, Karen T Christensen.


The exhibition will be on show between Saturday September 26th and November 1st. 2009.